Unique Perspective Media, LLC
January 1, 2019
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Unique Perspective Media, LLC
In the course of our business, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your authorized representative such as on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer or other reporting agency.
- Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent.
- Information that we receive from you through our websites, the website links you used to access our websites, and your activity while visiting our websites.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Our Policies and Practices Regarding the Sharing of Your Personal Information:
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, including but not limited to insurance companies, agents, and other real estate settlement service providers.
We also may disclose your Personal Information:
- to agents, brokers or other third parties such as surveyors and appraisers to provide you with services you have requested:
- to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf.
- In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities.
- We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
One of the important responsibilities of some of our affiliated companies is to record documents in the public domain. Such documents may contain your Personal Information.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
You have the right to access your Personal Information and, under certain circumstances, to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed. You also have you the right to request correction, amendment or deletion of your Personal Information. We reserve the right, where permitted by law, to charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests.
All requests must be made in writing to the following address:
Unique Perspective Media, LLC 610 W. St. Louis St DeSoto, Mo 63020
The request should include your name, address, file number, telephone number, and the information to which you would like access.
If you provide information via a website that we co-sponsor, you may also be providing such information to the co-sponsor. We cannot be responsible for such information provided to such co-sponsor.
Links that are available on our websites may be maintained by third parties and as such are not covered by this Privacy Statement. Please independently research privacy statements for such third-party websites. We cannot be responsible for, nor can we make any representation as to said third party privacy policies.
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time to maintain adherence to current privacy laws and practices.