The health and safety of our team members, you, and your clients are always our number one priority. Below are the measures we will be taking in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak to continue serving you while ensuring everyone’s well being.
1. We are asking that agents let us know if appointments need to be rescheduled due to illness, there will be no rescheduling fees.
2. If the appointment will need to be rescheduled, we will at the agent’s discretion, do exterior photos so it can be entered into the MLS, then go back for interior photos once it is safe.
3. If photographers arrive at an appointment where they believe there is a possibility of contracting an illness, they will reschedule the appointment for a later date. There will be no rescheduling fee.
4. Photographers who are ill or have been in contact with someone who is ill will notify the agents for immediate rescheduling of appointments.
5. Our photographers will adhere to social distancing rules. We ask that clients limit the number of people at appointments to as few people as possible.
6. Our photographers will follow the recommended guidelines as set forth by the CDC. While we know that these precautions may not necessarily be beneficial to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, we take this matter very seriously. We are prepared to do the most we can to combat it.
7. Our photographers will not touch personal items during appointments for the duration of the outbreak and photograph the home “as-is”. Please see this link 👉 https://www.uniqueperspectivemedia.com/checklist/ for our appointment checklist to help your clients prepare for their appointment.
At this time we will not be limiting the services we offer. Interior photos, Exterior photos, Drone, Cinematic Walk-Throughs, and Zillow 3-D Walkthroughs will all still be available. We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus and listen to guidance from the U.S Center for Disease Control.